Dear University Preparation Charter School Parents and Guardians,
At the end 2018-2019 school year, students in grades three through eight participated in the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress also known as CAASPP.
Student Score Reports for this most recent testing administration can now be accessed electronically through Parent Connect (Q student information system). To view the report, please:
- Sign in to the Parent Connect Portal
- Click on your students picture
- Click on testing in the left sidebar menu.
- Scroll down to California Electronic Score Reports. Your child’s test reports will populate by year.
- When you click on the report button for the report you wish to view, you will generate a pdf copy of the test report.
The letter below contains additional information regarding CAASPP. If you do not have internet access and are unable to view the report, please contact your school office for support.