Thank you for visiting our Volunteer Page! Volunteers are the key to making our school the best it can be. Staying involved is easy, check with your child's teacher for opportunities in the classroom or check our Calendar for upcoming PTSA schoolwide events.
Volunteer HoursVolunteers are crucial to the success of all PTSA activities & events, so we hope you'll help us during the 2015-2016 school year. The UCS PTSA requests that every family volunteer 20 hours of their time each school year.
Keeping track of your volunteer hours:
- Thanks for volunteering!
What Counts as Volunteer Hours?
- Work done for the PTSA board or committees
- Attending meetings
- Working in the classroom
- Helping on field trips
- Work done for teachers
- Help with yearbook
- Help with book fair
- Volunteering for an after-school program
- Coaching a team
- Helping in the library
- Helping with a school fund raiser (Harvest Festival, Luau, etc)
- Work done from home
- Help with the school directory
- Making phone calls or emails
Last Modified on March 9, 2016